- Privacy is an afterthought in the software lifecycle. That needs to change.
19 Jul 2021
The key to combining privacy and innovation is baking it into the SDLC. Analogous to application security’s (AppSec) upstream shift into the development cycle, privacy belongs at the outset of development, not as an afterthought. Here’s why.
- Web Features That May Not Work As You’d Expect
23 Jul 2021
As the web gets more and more capable, developers are able to make richer online experiences. There are times, however, where some new web capabilities
- Disrespectful Design, Part II
22 Jul 2021
What can you do, as a builder, if your job seems to require to employ disrespectful design patterns? What is Disrespectful Design First, it’s worth rehashing what Disrespectful Design is. I t…
26 Aug 2020
- Instagram ruined photography for me
The story of why I stopped taking photos
- Ghost faves in the mystery machine
1 Jul 2021
Nobody knows anything.