I keep track of all the blog posts I have read in 2021.
23 July 2021
- Privacy is an afterthought in the software lifecycle. That needs to change.
19 Jul 2021
The key to combining privacy and innovation is baking it into the SDLC. Analogous to application security’s (AppSec) upstream shift into the development cycle, privacy belongs at the outset of development, not as an afterthought. Here’s why.
- Web Features That May Not Work As You’d Expect
23 Jul 2021
As the web gets more and more capable, developers are able to make richer online experiences. There are times, however, where some new web capabilities
- Disrespectful Design, Part II
22 Jul 2021
What can you do, as a builder, if your job seems to require to employ disrespectful design patterns? What is Disrespectful Design First, it’s worth rehashing what Disrespectful Design is. I t…
26 Aug 2020
- Instagram ruined photography for me
The story of why I stopped taking photos
- Ghost faves in the mystery machine
1 Jul 2021
Nobody knows anything.
22 July 2021
- Dynamic import with HTTP URLs in Node.js
Implementing a dynamic import function to download ES modules via HTTP in Node.js.
21 July 2021
- TypeScript: Unexpected intersections
21 Jul 2021
- How to inspect elements that hide on mouse move
9 Jul 2021
Specific blog post title, eh? But very specific problem that’s a pain in the backside when it comes to debugging it. How do you inspect an element that hides on mouse move? Such as a tooltip (though I’m not a fan of the UI element, if only for the lack of accessibility) it’s certainly not obvious.